Order WI Income Tax Forms Before December 15!
Libraries that provide service to Wisconsin taxpayers by making tax forms available at your location(s). You may now order your 2017 Wisconsin income tax forms. Please submit your order (using the forms order system at revenue.wi.gov) by December 15, 2017. In an effort to reduce the cost, please order the number of forms you distributed last year.
- Click the 'Governments' tab
- Click 'Libraries'
- In the Order Forms box, select 'Forms Order System'
Step 1: Enter complete information in the Library screen.
Step 2: Click on 'Next', which opens the Selection screen. Enter the number of forms needed in the box in front of each form type.
Step 3: Click on 'Next', which opens the Review screen.
- If your order is not correct, click on 'Previous' to edit
- If your order is correct you can right click and select 'Print'
- Click 'Place Order'
- Click 'Print Confirmation Code' and 'Exit Forms Ordering System'
- Wisconsin e-file is free, secure and accurate! Wisconsin taxpayers receive their refunds more quickly using Wisconsin e-file application available on our website.
- Online Forms - All Wisconsin tax forms are available online.
Please submit your order by December 15th.
Remember to sign up for our library electronic mailing list here:
to receive important communications specifically related to libraries.